MTV Europe Music Awards Nominee (Best Worldwide Act) & Vh1 Top 10 artist Oliver Sean’s music can best be described as ‘Feel Good Acoustic Rock with Soul’. The Singer/Songwriter thrived in the Goa, Dubai and the UK cultures as they acted as the backdrop to his youth, and the inspiration for his music.
His discography with W.O.A. Entertainment began in 1999 with his single ‘There She Is Again’. Oliver Sean’s media clippings have formed a career of their own.
Since his career was launched in his teens, Oliver’s press clippings exceed several hundred features, snippets, and reviews in significant print and broadcast mediums. His brand of music is known for its pop influence with contemporary undertones. His debut album was nominated for ‘International Album of the Year’ by AVMax in 2003/04 along with albums by John Mayer, Robbie Williams, Kylie Minogue and Third Eye Blind.
Oliver Sean’s eclectic global music style is the trademark for his brand, and is as exotic as his Portuguese Goan Lineage. A self-taught musician, Oliver plays guitar, bass, keyboards and drums. However, it is his distinctive percussive guitar and powerfully seductive voice, which is his footprint on the music industry. His track record of being a hit songwriter is just one of his many assets defining him as a pillar in the music community. Oliver Sean is a member of the Recording Academy and a Voting Member for the prestigious Grammy Awards.
As a Record Producer and Filmmaker Oliver Sean has composed music for the French Government (Massif Region Tourism Campaign) & Goa Government (Republic Day Parade). He has also composed the soundtrack as a music director for a Bollywood Feature Film and the title track for a Regional Goan Feature Film. The singer songwriter is actively producing music for films and artists around the world and is a successful filmmaker with several music videos that he has Directed and Produced, regularly featured on Vh1 & MTV and also hosts his own nationally distributed radio show The WOAFM99 Radio Show.
Oliver Sean and his International Band are actively touring and performing worldwide and the Singer Songwriter is scheduled to launch his 4th studio album called ‘Devil in Blue Jeans’ on August 31st 2017.
Discography: There She Is Again (Single) -1999
I Like It (LP) -2003
Libran Mind (Background Score) – 2006
Darna Chod Do (LP) -2007
Christmas Time (Single) -2008
Goa Chillout Zone, Vol.1 (I Like It / Compilation)- 2009
So Good (Single) -2010
So Good – The Album (LP) -2011
Cutting Chai (Feature Film Soundtrack & Score) – 2012
All I Remember (Single) – 2012
(are we) Doing That (Single) – 2013
Please Come Home for Christmas (Single) – 2013
Independent No.1’s Vol.4(All I Remember/Compilation) – 2014
The Bootleg Recordings, Vol.1 (Live EP)- 2015
Goa Chillout Zone Vol.6 (are we Doing That/Compilation) – 2015
New York (Single) – 2016
Unplugged Christmas (EP) – 2016
Devvachem Panning (Feature Film Title Track) – 2017
First Move (Single) – 2017
Devil in Blue Jeans (Album) – 2017
1. MTV Europe Music Awards Nominee 2012
2. AVMax International Album of the Year Nominee 2003
3. MTV Super Select – I Like It, 2004
4. MTV Most Wanted – I Like It, 2004
5. B4U International TV Special – Live TV Concert, 2006
6. Headiner at International Film Festival of India (IFFI) – 2006
7. MTV Exclusive – Darna Chod Do, Music Video, 2008
8. Zee TV Special TV Feature – Darna Chod Do, 2008
9. Big Goemkar (Goan of Year) – Big FM, 2009
10. Vh1 Top 10 (No.10) – Movies, Music Video 2011
11. No.1 on N1M Americana Charts (Worldwide) – Single ‘All I Remember’ 2015
12. National Mobile/Cell Download Charts No.1 – All I Remember Single 2013
13. Reverbnation No.1 (World Music Genre), 2014
14. Reverbnation No.1 across UK (Americana Genre), 2015
15. Grammy Nomination Considerations 54th, 55th, 56th, 57th & 58th Grammy Awards. 14. Vh1 Specials Documentary – 2012
16. No.1 on N1M Soft Rock Charts (Worldwide) – Single ‘Movies’ 2015
17. No.1 on N1M Americana Charts (Worldwide) – Single ‘All I Remember’ 2015
18. Breaking Music Video on 9XO – New York Single 2016
19. Featured on BBC Radio’s Introducing Platform – Walk up & Kiss you 2017